New year, new Executive Secretary, new board members, new ideas… 2017 is looking exciting! Here are the first changes that will happen in the coming weeks:
The editing circle: a forum for peer-reviewing applications
Have you ever written something, but had no one to turn to for comments? Then why not turn to the wider APECS Sweden network? This forum aims at bringing together early career researchers that have a text that needs being read, and others that have time and/or are willing to sharpen their criticism skills. Adapted for funding or job applications when:
- you are in competition with others in your research group;
- your advisor is too busy to read you on time;
- no one around you knows enough about the topic you write about.
Addition of a publication page
Because APECS is about sharing knowledge and increasing your visibility, we will advertise our members’ publications. It will also help students find who to contact for projects.
Each Thursday, one of these publications will be highlighted on Twitter (#ThursdayRead).
While these changes are implemented:
- send us your publication references;
- follow us on Twitter @APECS_Sweden;
- like our page on Facebook and join our group there;
- and most importantly, tell your friends and colleagues about APECS!